Posts Tagged UNCTAD
* Global Investment Trends in 2014 and Prospects for 2015
Global foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows declined by 8% in 2014. A solid FDI rise remains distant, reports the latest UNCTAD Global Investment Trends.
Download: Global Investment Trends Monitor No. 18.
* UNCTAD and WTO launch partnership on Integrated Trade Database
UNCTAD and the WTO agreed to cooperate in assisting the WTO members in implementing notification requirements for the WTO Integrated Data Base (IDB).
An integrated customs management system for international trade and transport operations in a modern automated environment.
- Volume index and growth rates of merchandise exports and imports, quarterly, Q1 2005-Q4 2013
- Values and shares of merchandise exports and imports, annual, 1948-2013
- Merchandise trade balance, annual, 1948-2013
- Value growth rates of merchandise exports and imports, annual, 1950-2013
- Value, shares and growth of services exports and imports by service-category, annual, 1980-2013
- Values, shares and growth of exports and imports of total services, annual, 1980-2013
——————————————————————————————————————————————–—* Global Investment Trends Monitor UNCTAD published the Global Investment Trends Monitor. Check for findings and details here.
Posted by Bogdan Marius Beleuz in Corporate Business & Management, Energy & Natural Resources, Environmental Concern & Action, European Union Issues, Financial & Investment Markets, Financial Transactions, Global Financial System, Law & Legislation, Logistics & Transportation, More Trade News in Brief, Statistics, Reports & Analysis on June 28, 2013
The United Nation Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) launches Investment Policy Framework for Sustainable Development (IPFSD), a guideline for national and international investment policymaking to supports more sustainable development-friendly investment policymaking.Please check the UNCTAD’s webpage.