* New ISO Standard for Electronic Signatures
The new ISO standard secures the electronic signatures when the documents they authenticate are transferred and processed through different information technology systems.
ISO 14533-1:2012, Processes, data elements and documents in commerce, industry and administration – Long term signature profiles – Part 1: Long term signature profiles for CMS Advanced Electronic Signatures (CAdES)
ISO 14533-2:2012, Processes, data elements and documents in commerce, industry and administration – Long term signature profiles – Part 2: Long term signature profiles for XML Advanced Electronic Signatures (XAdES)
* GVCs and Development: Investment and Value Added Trade in the Global EconomyThe United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) describes in a new report regarding the global value chains (GVC) and its importance in investment and trade.
Please follow the link.
* Azerbaijan & Lesotho – New Members of the Global Forum on Tax Transparency
The Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes, multilateral framework carried out by both OECD and non-OECD economies, welcomes Azerbaijan and the Kingdom of Lesotho as new members.
Click here for more.
Read more on the work of the Global Forum here and here.
* ILO –Global Employment Trends 2013
22 January 2013
The International Labour Organization (ILO) has issued a new report on global employment.
The Global Employment Trends 2013 is available here.
* Romania – The 118th member of the Global Forum
23 January 2013
Romania has joined the Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes developed by OECD.
Check here for more.
* ISO – Information Security and Service Management Standard
16 January 2013
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in collaboration with International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) published a new international standard regarding the information security and service management system.
Read more about the new ISO/IEC 27013:2012, Information technology – Security techniques – Guidance on the integrated implementation of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 20000-1 here.