A group of 20 trading partners – the US, Canada, the European Union, Norway, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Costa Rica, Israel, Pakistan and Turkey – will start soon negotiations on a new International Services Agreement (ISA). Please find more information following the next link.
International Economic Affairs & Relations / Regional & International Organizations / Global Commerce & Business
Trade News in Brief
New International Services Trade Agreement (ISA)
- Join 6,989 other subscribers
- Agriculture & Food Security (24)
- Auditing & Accounting (8)
- Banking System (48)
- Corporate Business & Management (68)
- E-commerce & Digital Markets (31)
- Energy & Natural Resources (28)
- Environmental Concern & Action (30)
- European Union Issues (109)
- European Union Regulation (52)
- Financial & Investment Markets (62)
- Financial Transactions (57)
- Fiscality (6)
- Fiscality, Auditing & Accounting (73)
- Geopolitical Issues (76)
- Global Financial System (60)
- Global Tax Agreements (55)
- Globalization Challenges (74)
- Intellectual Property (13)
- International Standards & Norms (18)
- International Trading (96)
- International Trading Rules & Policies (25)
- Labour & Employment (28)
- Law & Legislation (27)
- Logistics & Transportation (36)
- More Trade News in Brief (151)
- Population & Human Rights (24)
- Reports & Analysis (10)
- Restrictions, Sanctions & Embargos (20)
- Standardization & Harmonization (21)
- Statistics, Reports & Analysis (92)
- Sustainable Development (26)
- Trade & Development (50)
- Trade Agreements (95)
- Trade Opportunities (20)
- Worlwide Customs (20)
- February 2016
- January 2016
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
Trade News in Brief
- More Trade News in Brief Week 6 (8 – 14 February 2016) beleuz.wordpress.com/2016/02/15/mor… 7 years ago
- Iran – The Economic Sanctions Have Been Lifted beleuz.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/ira… 7 years ago
- TPP Free Trade Deal to Be Signed On Feb 4 beleuz.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/tpp… 7 years ago
- More Trade News in Brief Week 38 (14 – 20 September 2015) beleuz.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/mor… 7 years ago
- More Trade News in Brief Week 37 (7 – 13 September 2015) beleuz.wordpress.com/2015/09/13/mor… 7 years ago
Random Tags Cloudagreements Armenia ASEAN Australia Bank for International Settlements (BIS) Brazil BRICS business Canada Chile China climate Colombia double taxation agreement (DTA) economy environment EU European Commission European Parliament European Union European Union (EU) EUROSTAT FAO Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) free trade agreement free trade agreement (FTA) FTA Germany Global Economy ICC ILO IMO India Intellectual Property international chamber of commerce International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Labour Organization (ILO) International Maritime Organization international trade Iran ISO Japan Kuwait Liechtenstein Malaysia Mexico New Zealand OECD Pakistan Peru politics Qatar Russia Saudi Arabia Singapore South Africa South Korea Switzerland tariffs technology Trade Trade Agreement trade news transportation Ukraine UN UNCTAD United Nations US WCO World Bank World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) world trade organization World Trade Organization (WTO) WTO
- Agriculture & Food Security Banking System Corporate Business & Management E-commerce & Digital Markets Energy & Natural Resources Environmental Concern & Action European Union Issues European Union Regulation Financial & Investment Markets Financial Transactions Fiscality, Auditing & Accounting Geopolitical Issues Global Financial System Globalization Challenges Global Tax Agreements International Trading International Trading Rules & Policies Labour & Employment Law & Legislation Logistics & Transportation More Trade News in Brief Population & Human Rights Restrictions, Sanctions & Embargos Standardization & Harmonization Statistics, Reports & Analysis Sustainable Development Trade & Development Trade Agreements Trade Opportunities Worlwide Customs
- 68,573 hits
#1 by shutupnsing on January 17, 2013 - 12:23 PM
Would love to have a “Home Rule” Local versus Regional discussion with you off line one of these days!
#2 by Bogdan Marius Beleuz on January 19, 2013 - 11:07 AM
Thank you for stepping by!
Sure we will find our time to chat!
#3 by Mike on January 17, 2013 - 5:17 PM
It’s good to see trade becoming easier!
#4 by Bogdan Marius Beleuz on January 19, 2013 - 11:09 AM
More important is to be equitable…
#5 by RichardB1001 on January 18, 2013 - 10:51 AM
Should be interesting as well as thorny. Services agreements among countries seem more difficult than agreements for the movement of physical goods.
#6 by Bogdan Marius Beleuz on January 19, 2013 - 11:10 AM
Hi, thank you for your reply.
You are right, the service agreements are more complex.
#7 by Highly recommended Site on February 2, 2013 - 8:46 AM
Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to
give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
#8 by Bogdan Marius Beleuz on February 6, 2013 - 4:27 PM
Thank you for the visit and comment!
To find new blog please use the Reader feature from your WordPress Dashboard.
All the best!
#9 by affordable appliance repair tampa on April 16, 2013 - 3:03 PM
Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!
#10 by Bogdan Marius Beleuz on April 18, 2013 - 1:57 PM
It seems we have something in common… Thank you for your visit and reply!…
#11 by www on April 22, 2013 - 4:00 AM
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would definitely benefit
from a lot of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this alright with
#12 by Bogdan Marius Beleuz on April 22, 2013 - 2:26 PM
OK! No problem.